30th Nov cruise..meet "The Crown Celebrities"

Painter

very good! As for 6 deck, it annoyed me some mornings, to the extent that I wanted to go up one deck and trip them up when they ran past. I suppose that if you asked an officer to enforce the time rule (7am I think), then they would. This would save on the violence.

We are doing the same itinery on the 13th January.

very good! As for 6 deck, it annoyed me some mornings, to the extent that I wanted to go up one deck and trip them up when they ran past. I suppose that if you asked an officer to enforce the time rule (7am I think), then they would. This would save on the violence.

We are doing the same itinery on the 13th January.

To be honest, 7 am is far too early to start mucking around like that. 9 am might be just acceptable as a time to expect most people awake.

I just don't understand the need to run around the deck. These people don't look good, they look stupid. And, normally, they look close to death as well.

Matthew

To be honest, 7 am is far too early to start mucking around like that. 9 am might be just acceptable as a time to expect most people awake.

I just don't understand the need to run around the deck. These people don't look good, they look stupid. And, normally, they look close to death as well.

Matthew

Paulie says...The night before a good engineer would set up trip wires, and that would the end of it.

:cool:

OK it's 3-40am and we're both still awake. I think that it's a fairly safe bet so say we won't want disturbing at 7-00am! 7-00am on a holiday in an almost unheard of time - -they only start to deliver tea about then!

Matthew

Hey, I am usually up at 5 - weekends and holidays and I just found another on my roll call who's the same. People who aren't up by 7 are sleeping in according to my manual.

But as for the running...............why on Earth would anyone do that? I don't remember vicious animals running loose chasing people around the ship. Valuable energy can be wasted better in the dining room for breakfast!:D

OK, sorry to highjack the board.......

David

Well timed water balloons from Deck 8 might slow them down.....:p Yup, trip wires and water balloons....slightly sadistic :eek:

Cheers, Penny's Evil Twin...who will be only to happy to oblige, traveling as she will be this time on Deck 8

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continues....

Let's hope Paulie is a good engineer then. Please video it from your balcony!

Matthew

Oh he is, the best I've seen. I don't have a video camera, sorry, but I could get some still pictures of sprawled bodies who will be wishing they stayed in bed like all the sensible people.

Sir Martin, which vicious animal are you referring to please?

Probably Malcolm, but a tad busy at present attending an identity parade of the suspects who tried to kill me using a home-made submarine (see another thread for the latest news on my narrow escape). Rather puzzingly there are quite a lot of them.

Actually running on the deck is just plain dangerous to all involved. The QM2 has excellent treadmills on which a runner can get their fix and then some. Additionally, the runners are out at all hours (not just jogging hours) trying to pass people walking and QM2 staff does nothing about it.

Actually running on the deck is just plain dangerous to all involved. The QM2 has excellent treadmills on which a runner can get their fix and then some. Additionally, the runners are out at all hours (not just jogging hours) trying to pass people walking and QM2 staff does nothing about it.

This is where being in a group is ideal........

Matthew

Archived