Kids menus?

becca5

Yes there are kids menus. Your child can have food from either menu and you can mix and match if needed to get enough for him to eat that he likes.

Most kids menus will have kid friendly stuff like, Pizza, mini hamburgers, corn, fruit plates, spaghetti, mac and cheese, chicken noodle soup, corn dogs, jello, things like that.

They do not have microwaves to heat up baby foods but they will give you hot water to set a jar in if needed and they will puree things from the menu if you request it.

hope this helps

mom x4,grandma x4

The kids menus have the same staples every day - mini hamburgers, mac & cheese, pizza - but they have different "specials" each day (but still kid friendly). Also, they can take the menus with them and each day features a different Disney character/movie and has puzzles and coloring pages to keep them occupied at the table :) .

Does anyone have any of the menus from th wonder. I would love to them, also would like to know if anyone knows the dinner rotation on the four night cruise.Thanks in advance. This is our first disney cruise. We sailed different lines..But were told this is going to be amazing. I hope we are not dissappoited. We were on the crown princess in Sept, and thought she was pretty amazing. Any answers would help.icon12.gif

We were on the magic in january with an almost 2 yr old and a 4 year old. Our dinner waiters got them (and my 33 yr old sister!) anything they requested. My sister wanted steamed white rice & steak every night and a plate of iceberg lettuce (don't ask!) and got it. My kids wanted spaghetti most nights, it was never a problem. One night, my son wanted the dessert from the night before, that was fine. I also asked the first night for water and milk for the kids in topped cups, and they were always waiting on the table when we got there.

Just ask...they staff and crew are really trying to accommodate you!

my kids ordered things from the adult menu and childrens menu. My son liked the appetizer from the kids menu, then ordered steak from the adult, then dessert from the kids.

and twice he fell asleep during dinner, so afterwards, we took him upstairs to get get tacos and chicken fingers by the pool. There is ALWAYS something kid friendly to eat, at any hour!

You and your kids will LOVE it. The food is great, and there is LOTS of it.

As mentioned there are Kids menus - but don't worry!

We have the world's PICKIEST eater for a daughter - seriously, there is a list of about 3 dozen foods she will eat, and none of them are the normal 'kid fare' (she won't touch meat of any sort, pizza, mac & cheese? right out...)

We were worried before we went on the Wonder and shouldn't have been!

First of all, if there's something your child will eat but it isn't on that particular menu, but is available in the kitchen, your server will help out!

And there's always the fact that Pluto's and Goofy's are up on Deck 9 - and the kid-friendly fare there is available pretty much whenever - as is room service - so trust me, you'll be okay!!

The fresh fruit always available on deck 9 too is awesome! :)

Archived