This is what Carnival did to me!!!

Cruz4us

Carnival could not get us to frown at all check this out!!! The best time of the cruise.

That was "HOT-HOT-HOT"...

And I'm "Goin Sailin" in October...

Thanks for the great music and pics.......:) :) :)

I just got a computer at home a couple of weeks ago and was playing with the movie maker on it and hope to import some video and more pics to do some pretty neat stuff. Enjoy your cruise i wish i had something booked again but this is as close as i will come for now.:(

Jeff

I had that EXCITED feeling watching.... especially the best beginning of seeing the ship docked as you pull in... then your first celebration drink.... then... oh well... I guess ALL of it.

how DARE Carnival do that to you, and now ME:D The shame.

Very cool.

What program did you use? I haven't used You Tube yet.

And DH and I always dance and get excited when we hear "somewhere...beyond the sea...somewhere". I like that jingle so much better than the current one.

D*mn you Carnival! How dare you make these people enjoy themselves??? How dare you treat them well? How dare you force them to drink foo foo drinks? How dare you force them to eat delicious food and then tell them to eat as much as they want?

Carnival, I DEMAND that you end this despicable behavior NOW!

I full well intend to file a class action suit against Carnival Cruise Lines for their heinous behavior. Treating people like this is against every law of nature! We are supposed to be bored, tired, hungry, unhappy and lonely!

CARNIVAL, YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!

...and by the way, thanks! I love cruising Carnival!

I LUVED It!!!!!!!:D :) :cool:

As if I wasn't Already excited...That video put me OVER-the-TOP with Excitement!(Hope you don't mind if I...play it again & again & again.)

I have a video & pics I need to put together from our last cruise....I can't seem to stay off of CC long enough to get it done.;) (Actually, I'm trying to learn how to use Photo Shop, but I think I'll start with an EASIER program.)

Under 24 hours and already over 800 views on the video. I bet it was choclitsnda:p

The program that I used was windows movie maker and downloaded the music off the internet this basic show took about 4 hours it really had no effects or video i am still learning that much.I need to book another to gather more footage:(

Leo Jay the F deck closed about 2 weeks after we left this cruise was in Feb and in march they took the barrier down we were up there on the Tuesday of the cruise but nobody was showing the girls but i hear that some people stiil do it and nobody says anything.

My room number was 6467 upper deck and the pic of the imagination was from our own balcony.(veiw was priceless)

Everybody stay tuned I will be making other shows in the future.

Archived