Berts Schedule Anyone On Ship?

belder

I know, I know..... I could go to Berts website to check his schedule but it is not updated yet..... AND we just booked the DEC 23rd Eastern Caribbean out of Fort Lauderdale. YIPPEE!! I was just wondering if anyone was on board,or soon will be, and could find out if Bert Stratton will be on board for the 12/23 sailing. Also anyone on here who has sailed the Caribbean Princess at Christmas before have any insight? THANKS and Happy Cruising!!!!!

Hi!

I just emailed Bert last week and he is still unsure about his winter schedule. We are planning to see him in November, but we are waiting to book a winter cruise until his plans are firmed up. He said that he would let me know as soon as his plans are definite, and then I will post an answer on Cruise Critic. He will probably also update his website at that time.

Reggie

I wish he could come with us on the Emerald on January 15th to the Southern Caribbean - he really made my cruise on the CP in January 2005, I thought he was fantastic............

What's ma name?.............................................BERT!!!!!

Colin:) :)

Hey Belder...

We are also on the 23rd December sailing of the CB and I contacted Bert before booking hoping to confirm he would be on the ship. We have sailed on the CB twice before over Christmas and he certainly is our favorite entertainer on any ship we've ever been on. He informed me his schedule is not firm for the holidays yet and would post on his website soon. We're hoping he'll be onboard.

We are lonely over at the cruise critic roll call for this cruise--only two of us so far--please join us.

jeanie

u38575... Was he on over the Christmas Holidays when you said those dates? I REALLY am hoping he will be on as this will be my husbands 1st time on the Caribbean Princess (My 2nd) and I know my husband will enjoy his shows... Its sounding hopeful so lets keep our fingers crossed... I will go join your roll call as soon as I can....

Thanks for the updates EVERYONE!

We talked to Burt for about 20 min. on the July 15 sailing of the Caribbean Princess. He told us he is cutting back on his Cruise Ship time. Planned to be in Nashville promoting some of his music , etc. so don't "think" you will be seeing him as much on board Princess.

Yes,

Bert Stratton has been on ther previous CB cruises over Christmas which we have gone on. I feel like he is part of the cruise ship and we book this particular ship for his entertainment. My husband especially enjoys him. Hope he signs on for the holidays. He is getting too popular and looks like he has other options now.

jeannie

I know, I know..... I could go to Berts website to check his schedule but it is not updated yet..... AND we just booked the DEC 23rd Eastern Caribbean out of Fort Lauderdale. YIPPEE!! I was just wondering if anyone was on board,or soon will be, and could find out if Bert Stratton will be on board for the 12/23 sailing. Also anyone on here who has sailed the Caribbean Princess at Christmas before have any insight? THANKS and Happy Cruising!!!!!

Bert is my next-door buddy on the CB. I believe he and his wife are taking off for the Christmas holiday :( and working on his new album (he's very excited about it). I may be rejoining the ship on the 27th of December through New Years and would be happy to play chopsticks on his piano for you, but that may scare people away. He's irreplaceable.

I will see him tomorrow and will say hello for you!

Love, Steve Moris

Bert is my next-door buddy on the CB. I believe he and his wife are taking off for the Christmas holiday :( and working on his new album (he's very excited about it). I may be rejoining the ship on the 27th of December through New Years and would be happy to play chopsticks on his piano for you, but that may scare people away. He's irreplaceable.

Love, Steve Moris

Hey Steve......we didn't have Bert on our cruise in June, but we did have you. We were satisfied. :D

Pia

Wow Steve Morris reads cruise critic too huh? When I mentioned it to Bert on my last cruise in February he said he never heard of cruise critic I told him he should check it out! Anyways, will be on the CB in 2 weeks and am just so darn excited...and of course will catch bert for a two'fer as always!

Thanks everyone for the help....And I am sorry but I have only sailed the CB one other time and was not able to see Steve Morris perform...No disrespect intended here but may I ask what type of performer you are on the ship? We sail the 23rd throgh the 30th and will definitely look for you on the ship! Do you also perfrom in Crooners? But, we still are not giving up on Bert....Afterall it will be Christmas and wishes do come true! Happy Cruising!

Hi Steve - we loved your shows on the CB July 15-23. Our 13 year old grandson talks about you and is still into "lookayellowbird". Wants to know is he goes on a cruise next year will Steve Morris be there? Don

Love, Steve Moris

Hi Steve--Just a couple of questions- Are you going to be on the ship the week of October 14th & will 2fer Bert be onboard also ?

Hope to see you soon !

;) Linda (from Chicago)

Love, Steve Moris

Steve- Enjoyed your show on the CB. To this day whenever my wife or I get distracted during a conversation the other almost always says "Look, a yellow bird!":D

• 5 months later...

That's why I like Princess so much.

Bert and Stever were on the Caribbean when I sailed her in 2006. That was my first cruise after a 10 year layoff. What a great time. I've been on a, and will continue to be on a, "at least 2 cruises a year" kick since then.

Although no Bert on the Crown last year, it was great to see Steve. Although I'm disappointed that the Princess sailings this year really aren't working with my schedule, Steve and Bert are two reasons why I enjoy Princess so much.

Anyone else thinking about taking the Bert Cruise?

Archived