Bars and clubs on board

Hi, I was trying to check out some Radiance Western Carib. sailing Cruise Compasses to get my 'fix' and I noticed that the bar hours seem weird. It's really hard to read because I haven't been able to find one that actually is clear and not tiny writing (yes I'm young and eyesight is fine!:p ) It seems that it says the bar and lounges close at 1 am. That can't be right, can it? I mean, bars and clubs in NJ stay open later than that. Are we going to be bored to tears after 1 am? Will anything be open? I assumed it would be open till early morning (no, I don't count 1 am as early morning, really) with it being closed in the a.m. for cleaning and such. Please tell me I read that wrong....

Hi, I was trying to check out some Radiance Western Carib. sailing Cruise Compasses to get my 'fix' and I noticed that the bar hours seem weird. It's really hard to read because I haven't been able to find one that actually is clear and not tiny writing (yes I'm young and eyesight is fine!:p ) It seems that it says the bar and lounges close at 1 am. That can't be right, can it? I mean, bars and clubs in NJ stay open later than that. Are we going to be bored to tears after 1 am? Will anything be open? I assumed it would be open till early morning (no, I don't count 1 am as early morning, really) with it being closed in the a.m. for cleaning and such. Please tell me I read that wrong....

You read it wrong! :p The places that count are open "until" :D

Depends on the sailing. The nightclub on the Radiance is probably the nicest one Ive ever seen. Its even better than Voyager class and Vision class because its set up so you can see the dance floor easily from pretty much wherever your sitting. PLus the bar rotates and its weird but if the ship is rocking bad and you sit at the rotating bar you cant feel it rocking.

The music/DJ in there was one of the best we've ever had(this was a while ago though). He played whatever you requested and it was mostly dance not "JUST" rap.

The problem though was it was an Eastern Carib cruise and the club was dead on most nights so it did close early because of that(between 1 and 2). I think the Western cruises have more fun, partier type out and about. We would get 2 buckets of beer and go swimming with whoever was still left in the club.

Archived