7/30 Sailing Review of Sovereign of the Seas

Thanks for the review. We leave in 3 1/2 weeks for our Labor Day cruise on Sovereign. Living in Orlando, she is a great ship for short weekend cruises. We love the staff and CocoCay and always have a wonderful time on this ship. Yes, the rooms are small and there is no safe in the regular OV rooms, but who cares, its only for 3 nights. We always book an OV on Deck 8 by the elevators and we have been more than okay with that. Glad you had a wonderful time. Counting down-can't wait to go.

Great idea! I never thought of that. If it's not in the Windjammer that night, then I can just order a bowl up to my room! I wonder if they'd send me up some escargot as well... hmmmm... I could do that before we go eat!

I don't want the bisque, but you can order extra escargot and we'll feast on it in your room. :D

Pia

Thank you for the review. My DH and I are taking the ship in early December along with several other cabins of family members.

I had one little question, how was the Viing Crown Lounge? My DH and I don't drink, but I thought sitting up there with a few non-alcoholic drinks overlooking the seas at night would be beautiful and romantic. Is it quiet or noisy and crowded?

It is very quiet. We go up there a lot before we head to the room for the night, just to look out the windows and see the view. It is so pretty and relaxing.

Archived