Did your teen enjoy Holiday?

Effie

We are going on the Holiday next week. Our two 15 year old daughters are coming along. One is concerned about what there is to do for her age group.

Did your teen enjoy themself? What activities do they have for teens? How was Club O2? Do you recommend they be sure to join in on a particular activity?

We are going on the Holiday next week. Our two 15 year old daughters are coming along. One is concerned about what there is to do for her age group.

Did your teen enjoy themself? What activities do they have for teens? How was Club O2? Do you recommend they be sure to join in on a particular activity?

I sailed the Holiday in 2001 with family when I was 16 (my sister was 14)before renovations and we loved it. I'm not sure if they had a club O2 back then, if they did I didn't participate. There was Karaoke, the night club, arcade, etc. for us to go to at night. And when we weren't there we were on the lido deck or hanging out in the hallway in front of our cabin or inside our cabin with friends.

We met other teens from NY, NJ, Great Britain, Cali, Bahamas. Back then there were many actitivites for us and even when there weren't we had friends on the ship to hang out with. Since you're sailing next week I'm sure there will be other teens onboard as well. If I had fun back in 2001 I'm sure they'll have fun now. Plenty to do and so many new people to meet. :)

• 2 weeks later...

No, no actual Club O2 space that is specifically designated for the teens to use on the Holiday. They met at different places: the mini golf course, Wharf Grill, Reflections Disco and Tahiti Lounge but didn't "hijack" any one space for long. :)

Archived