San Diego-Which Pier does RCI dock at?

lucywestie

The car rental company is going to pick us up from the cruise ship terminal when we disembark. I was just wondering, is there more than one docking/disembarking area in San Diego or is there a central location at the cruise ship terminal where we can tell the rental people to meet us?

Thank Ya!:)

Pete

Pete it will disembark at Pier B. Do an Aerial or general map of downtown , San Diego, put in 1140 N Harbor blvd, San Diego and it will show you where you are. Mapquest can do it also. I like the Aerial Map or Live Search. The Cab companies should be waiting out there. We are leaving from San Diego, Oct 11, 2008 for Hawaii and live about 2 hours away.

There is only one pier here being used as a cruise terminal - the other pier (Broadway) is currently closed for rebuilding. I suggest that you find out from your car rental company where they plan to meet you. There is normally one line of cabs and busses next to the curb outside the terminal but there are other drop off places where security may allow car rental to park and wait. Security controls access to the terminal when ships are in port.:) :)

Archived