13 Days Left to go and BOY what an experience!

I just received the call today from TWE about the wedding information. I was a little concern since another bride on the board is having her wedding Aug, 21 and had some details given in July. I was able to call the TWE @ 305 421- 1035 and speak with an agent (received this information from the board.. thanks) that told me the person handling my account would call me back within an hour. He did!

We are getting married on Mariner of the Seas in the Lotus lounge@ 1:00. I requested the chapel but due to the amount of people I am having I was unable to get it.

I must also share some of my crazy non TWE experience as I broke my ring finger two weeks ago and as of now the wedding ring will not fit... So much for that close up shot of our rings...lol still able to laugh not to cry...

One bridemaid can't fit her dress... solution show up in a dress similar to the color... lol... laugh not to cry

Mother did not get passport (due to ordering it late her fault... solution... Her new song will be Sitting at the dock of the bay wondering why daughter sailed away....lol... (real solution she will use birth certificate and state driver's licence)

Had a few Bride gone wild and turned in to Bridaliza moments when family kept calling with problems, resheduling, wanting to be added to the list when the list was submitted and everyone had several chances to be added... (No cousin it once remove can't join us NOW!) This is the same family when asked about doing a cruise wedding protested to the hill... and complained about the cost.... and now want to have additional people join the wedding or just show up to the reception.....

Had to do three MAC trails... One time I left out thinking I was being buried.. The foundation was so thick and wrong shading... I had to laugh and my DF said NO!!

I have been able to finally compete the wedding program, welcome letter and currently working on favor bags...

Through it all I am laughing at some moments... thankful that some moments are over... hopeful for a positive wedding experience and blessed that my DF and I will be joined together....

WOW! It sounds crazy, but it sounds like you are still having fun. Well, except for the broken finger part...ow!

You seem to have a very mellow attitude, so I'm sure that no matter what happens, you'll be able to enjoy your day!

Enjoy every minute, and please come back and tell us how it went!

I hear you can contact your Congressman/woman and he or she can expedite it! There have been 3 families on my sailing that did it and received their passports a 7 business days after someone from the Congress persons office called them back! Best of luck to you! Also what ship are you on? My wedding is in 13 days also!

Archived