Victor Boddens tour!

travgurl

Bimini girl, thanks for the fast response. We will be in Roatan on December 11. I know, nothing like doing things last minute. Will Victor only go to the places you want? We are a family of 5 and the only things we really want to do are the zip lines (at least the kids want this) and the beach. We are not "shoppers" and could care less about buying souveniers. I'm fine with getting a short driving tour of Roatan, but I don't want to spend hours in a car. Thanks for your help.

Is it possible to get a tour with his company the day you disembark

-Sarah

We just used Victor in late November and I did NOT have any reservations. Our drivers name was Anthony and he was alot of fun.

To answer some other questions:

Our non-ziplining companion waited for us while we zip-lined. They enjoyed the wait, about 45 minutes, and was able to view our final zip.

My child was charged the same rate as the adults.

We kept the taxi as long as we felt we needed, which for us was only about 3 hours.

Bimini girl, thanks for the fast response. We will be in Roatan on December 11. I know, nothing like doing things last minute. Will Victor only go to the places you want? We are a family of 5 and the only things we really want to do are the zip lines (at least the kids want this) and the beach. We are not "shoppers" and could care less about buying souveniers. I'm fine with getting a short driving tour of Roatan, but I don't want to spend hours in a car. Thanks for your help.

The guide will take you anywhere you want to go. We wanted to zipline also and they took us there 1st to avoid any wait. We were the first ones there! We went to Roatan Jungle Canopy and they were great. A little adventurous and indiana jones style but a lot of fun. My BF did it in flip flops! We wanted some photo ops so our driver Ali took us to some nice places and kept anyone trying to sell us anything away. Be sure to go by Lawson Rock for a great photo op and beautiful gardens! I loved it. Not a place to spend a lot of time but nice photos and just really pretty. It was overcast and we were being chased by rain the day we were there so I can't remcommend a beach but they will take you and just wait for when you are done. I would not advise the "tourist beach" I can't remember the name of it now but we drove by it and I would not have been happy there. Too many shops, not much beach, and just not that impressive. Just tell your driver what you want or ask for suggestions like we did. Our guide had lived there his whole life so he new some great hidden spots. There are a few hotels that you can use there beach and chairs and bathrooms etc for about $10 a person. I would do that before i went to the "tourist beach." Have fun!

I booked a tour w/ Victor Bodden a few months in advance for 6 of us. We all decided to zip line, go to the iguana far, went and saw the monkeys at his house which were very cute. And get this Victor was our actual guide! He took us around the island and gave us some very insightful information. We all were a little hungry and so he took us to a resturant right on the beach that was very good.

Very good and well worth the money we spent. Would do it again in a heart beat....

And anyone who is concerned about safty all the equipment @ the zipline was pretty new and up to date. One of the girls that was in our group was first fited by one person and when the second person came over and double checked and fited her with a smaller harness. Double checked and never felt that they overlooked anything.

Victor is a class act that is making the most of what he has. He was very proud of the 5 day old Van that we rode in.

:D WE BOOKED WITH VICTOR AND RODE IN HIS NEW VAN VICTOR WOULD DO ANYTHING WE WANTED POINTEED OUT POINTS OF INTEREST AND TOOK GOOD CARE OF US. HE IS VERY PROUD OF HIS FAMILY AND ISLAND IF WE EVER GO TO ROATAN AGAIN WELL HAVE VICTOR SET US UP ON WHERE TO STAY HE IS TRULY A GOOD PERSON TO BOOK WITH:cool:

Hey you Echo Queen,

When I was there in April there were kids around that age who were zip lining. I am taking Chase zip lining this time.

PS

I told my friend Kim about you. I was telling her that we will be getting together at the beginning of the year to to to the domain.

Archived