Coralbreezetours?

nyc1234

Has anyone used the above mentioned company recently? If so, how was your experience. I was confident in booking with them until I read some previous posts that didn't seem to be too positive. I wonder if that's some isolated incidents or if that's a recurring problem. Thanks in advance.

We did the snorkeling excursion with them in July. All I can say that it was a fantastic day, It was a day that my family will never forget. Actually, I have booked another cruise in Feb and if we do go we return to Belize. I will book with them again, maybe the same excurison. We had a great time snorkeling at the top of the barrier reef and sting ray alley. We were served a great lunch at Caye Caulker Island (a very quiet, tropical island) and a little time to explore the island. The boat ride out and back was alot of fun. The tour guides Heni, Evar, and Mark were great! Read some of the testimonies on their website.

Hi,

I agree with Travgurl, my DW and I were there last Nov. and went to the same place and had a terrific time, it was all that they had said that it would be. They, Heni & Mario on our tour, snorkel with you, point things out to you, keep a close eye on everyone. This was the first time for either of us to snorkel in the "wild" (only a little practice in a swimming pool previously) and it was an adventure that we will never forget.

Below my signature is a smugmug link, click on that and find the Belize snorkeling pictures, now, picture yourself doing the same thing (it was awesome).

Randy

I, too, was considering Cool Berrze Tours. I emailed them because I was concerned about the time of return. They told me that they have never been late yet. But it's still too close for me. They state that their return time is about 45 minutes before the ship leaves. (Taking into consideration Daylight savings time) But remember, Belize is a tender port, and you have to make sure you get back to port with enough time to get back onto the tender and then get back onto the ship. That concerned me a little too much, so we just booked an excursion through Carnival. If they were scheduled to leave a couple hours earlier, though, I would definately have booked with them.

Archived