Formal Nights?

marvlgirl

I do belive the first formal night is the first sea day. I posted basicly the same question, but needed to know what day the second formal night is. I can't seem to get the search feature to work for me. Keeps timing out.

actually 2nd full cruise day..not 1st/debark-sail a way day..as some dont get their bags b4 the 1st seat dinner.....2nd.formal night .usually the night b4 the last sea day.(your 7th night).as most will pack up early, 8th night, and want to relax that last night at sea..plus it will prob be PG party night as well. BUT, I could be wrong about the 2nd night

We are taking the 8Day Mex Riviera Spirit cruise and was wondering if someone could help me in figuring out which nights were the formal nights?

Thanks in advance!

Here is a link to the Capers for the 8 day Miracle cruise with the capers.

The sea day after the day at Tortola is the 2nd formal.

http://www.prucha.com/modules.php?name=Cruise_Mania

Bill

http://www.webshots.com/search?query=carnival+spirit+capers&new=1&source=chromeheader

Those are Capers from the Spirit Mexican Riviera itinerary. Don't let the fact that they are out of order fool you, you have to go by the dates. The first formal night is after your first full day at sea, or the second night on the ship, like they've said here. And the second one is the 2nd to last night, also like they've said here. :)

Archived