Carnival Miracle 8268/8273

wawapeg

Hi - has anyone been in these suites (category 11)? - 8268 or 8273? They are on back of ship below Lido deck? If so....did you like the room? Some say rooms on the end rock a lot more.....did you experience that? Am looking to book next week....so any input would be appreciated! Peg:)

I had 8273 on the Spirit in Alaska; will be the same as the Miracle. It is by far the best cabin I have ever had! No rocking for us, even though we hit a MAJOR storm our first night at sea. I am not sensitive to the motion, but with that said, our friends have had afts with us the last two cruises and none of us have felt any more motion. The place I notice it most is far forward. GRAB this cabin if it is available, you will not regret it! Here are a few of my pictures:

The beds make into a queen; I was with my mom on this trip.....

2968704950064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

Looking from the bedroom towards the balcony, through the door to the living area

2408384290064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

The wonderful balcony!

2454244670064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

Living area as you come in the door to the cabin

2061592990064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

Link to the full album

http://travel.webshots.com/album/553196139hdswSN?track_pagetag=/page/photo/travel/ustravel&track_action=/Owner/ViewActions/FullAlbum

Hi Gail,

Thank you so much for the info - exactly what i was hoping to find out!! And the pictures are great too.

I have asked the travel agent to pull those cabins for me....and am annoyed as she has not done so yet....will be calling her as soon as the office is open today!!! I am going with another group so am not using my own travel agent.....did not reallize how spoiled I have been!!! :D

Archived