Bad news for single travellers

It is sad that they no longer have friendly four rates on any P&O Cruise Ship.I got a price quote for a Cruise this Christmas out of Curiousity based on lead in cabins and I am from Adelaide on the Pacific Jewel out of Sydney They were talking $3,820 on a single person basis including Flights and Insurance and this is before Deposits and Including Pricebreaker Discount.I then went to get a price quote on a Contiki Vietnam Highlights Tour for around the same time and All up with Flights,Singapore Overnight Stopover plus Insurance $3,506.It was a no brainer to which one it was for me this year.

You can even get Hong Kong or Singapore for less than Cruise Prices If You are a single traveller and are prepared to lose the inbuilt nightclubs,broadway style stageshows,lots of fun filled activities plus oppotunities to meet new people for the savings.

Dont forget on a fly holiday you still have to pay for all your meals, as on a cruise you dont,there allready included :), my mate picked up a single cabin, 18 nites on the pacific sun out of bris,flights from melb, and insurance, for $3450, so there are good prices out there, just look around,you'll get what you want for what you want it at.

Archived