Victory - St. John excursion

cjil

Please..... anyone... has anyone done the kayak and lobster bake on Victory to Nova Scotia? I have posted this on a couple of other boards, but so far to no avail. This is our first cruise and have no idea what to expect. Any help whatsoever... even if it's to say someone atleast read my post!!! :o Thanks!!

I read it! Taking our first cruise to Nova Scotia on Saturday. Are you cruising this weekend? I have no idea about excursions. We are travellng with 3 young kids, so we are just gonna wing it. No plans works best for us. Sounds like a fun time, though...

There was a place called Billy's Seafood at the end of the Citi market, across from the park, at the top of the hill (up King Street and make a left on Charlotte Street). We had Fish and Chips to die for. Others were eating a lobster roll, that LOOKED great.

http://www.billysseafood.com/

I've read other have gone to the place across from where the ship docks. They had a patio with a singer, but I heard it was pricey.

• 2 weeks later...
We just returned from the Victory on Monday. We did the Reversing Falls Jetboat Ride in St. John and it was a blast.

WHAT DID U THINK OF THE SHIP AND THE ITINERARY? I am thinking of surprising my hubby by taking him on a cruise for our 30th anniversary.

Archived