Info for B2B's 10th&16th oct 2008

jgsmuzzy

For people who, like us, are travelling on QE2 Eastbound and QM2 Westbound (or vice versa), I have received the following email from Cunard in reply to my query about bag transfers :

Dear Mr JGSMuzzy

Thank you for your email.

When you arrive in New York on Queen Elizabeth 2, you will be required to disembark as normal and identify your luggage. We will then transfer your luggage to the Queen Mary 2 for you to check in for your return journey.

I hope this information has helped to answer your enquiry and look forward to welcoming you on board soon.

Kind regards

Anna

Cunard

Carnival UK

WONDERFUL!! It will make the day in Noo Yuik a lot nicer!

For people who, like us, are travelling on QE2 Eastbound and QM2 Westbound (or vice versa), I have received the following email from Cunard in reply to my query about bag transfers :

Dear Mr JGSMuzzy

Thank you for your email.

When you arrive in New York on Queen Elizabeth 2, you will be required to disembark as normal and identify your luggage. We will then transfer your luggage to the Queen Mary 2 for you to check in for your return journey.

I hope this information has helped to answer your enquiry and look forward to welcoming you on board soon.

Kind regards

Anna

Cunard

Carnival UK

WONDERFUL!! It will make the day in Noo Yuik a lot nicer!

I wonder if they will hold luggage for those of us with the four day layover in April. I sure don't want to drag evening gowns around London and/or Paris!

Karie,

doing the April 12. April 22 QE2/QM2

I wonder if they will hold luggage for those of us with the four day layover in April. I sure don't want to drag evening gowns around London and/or Paris!

Karie,

doing the April 12. April 22 QE2/QM2

They won't. Unfortunately only QE2 holds luggage, and QM2 does not. You'll have to find something shoreside I'm afraid.

Matthew

Great! I'll be also on the QE2 Westbound and QM2 Eastbound. So it saves us the hasle of dragging our luggage from Manhatten to Brooklyn.

I am only wondering how to get easy to Brooklyn and what is the latest time to board the QM2 in order to make the best of NYC.

Reint

Archived