Women-FYT-Most comfortable long underwear...

xz3k3x

Thank you for the thumbs up on this style. I picked up some silk long johns from our local "Backcountry" store and DH and I both wore them under our wind suits on Glacier Day, each of the three times we have been to Alaska. We like to stay out on deck for long periods of time at Tracy Arm and Glacier Bay, so we try to dress really warm and have always been glad we had the long john bottoms. Layering on top is fine, but the bottom :D needs layering too. gg

If anyone is like me you run your space heater under your desk at work in the summer. I'm always cold and will probably need the long underwear.

This is for all those folks. :)

LOL...I had to reply. I'm in central California...it's supposed to be high 80's today...but I have my space heater blasting on my legs right now under my desk because the air conditioning in my office is so cold! :)

Michelle

If anyone is like me you run your space heater under your desk at work in the summer. I'm always cold and will probably need the long underwear.

This is for all those folks. :)

I am in Texas it was 100+ today and I was in long pants and blanket in my own house, hubby keeps it so cool! So I am right there with ya!;)

Thanks!

I brought (and bought) some long underwear for our Alaska trip last year, too, but didn't need it - most of the days it didn't get below the low 60s. Most of the time I was happiest in pants, and a couple of layers plus a jacket on top that I could shed depending on how warm it got. I think I would have been broiling if I'd been in long johns most days! About the only day I would have needed it would have been the morning we sailed the Tracy Arm Fjord and sailed up to a glacier. Mighty cold, those glaciers! ;)

Archived