Murder Mystery recently on Dawn

drbreid

Hi...we are leaving on the Dawn on Saturday, Aug. 11th and I'm wondering if anyone has done the Murder Mystery Dinner on the Dawn recently? We did it on the Spirit last August and had a great time and wanted to ry to do it again this year on the Dawn.

Is it still something that they do on the ships? If so how was it on the Dawn?

Thanks in advance :D

Dolores

I thought they had a bunch of different scripts and mixed them up a bit. That's dumb if they just keep using the same one.

It was a lot of fun last year though. It's one of those things that forces you to meet new people, then you end up running into them throughout the cruise and stopping to chat, etc.

I thought they had a bunch of different scripts and mixed them up a bit. That's dumb if they just keep using the same one.

It was a lot of fun last year though. It's one of those things that forces you to meet new people, then you end up running into them throughout the cruise and stopping to chat, etc.

I'll agree it's dumb, but that's what they do. By the way, the script is copyrighted material, and NCL has bought just the one script. I've discovered that at least one publisher has 12 scripts published.

Archived