Kids Club Babysitting/Pajama party

travelintrio

I'm not sure which days we will want the babysitting/pajama party so can we reserve and cancel? If you are only gone for an hour into that time do you only pay for an hour or the whole time. I'm confused. :confused: There is little specific info on the Princess sight about this.

I have read that you need to book the babysitting/pajama party 10-1 ahead of time or it gets filled up.

Please those of you who have dealt with it how does this work?

well i am 12 and i like to go to the kids zone. i don't believe that you have to reserve a spot u just show up and sign in. or if u give your kids the word that they can sign in and out on there own then they can go and do what they want. but thats up to u.

happy sailing

Kaleen

Dawn

Sea

Island X2

Sapphire

maybe

Grand

Guest LoveMyBoxer
I'm not sure which days we will want the babysitting/pajama party so can we reserve and cancel? If you are only gone for an hour into that time do you only pay for an hour or the whole time. I'm confused. :confused: There is little specific info on the Princess sight about this.

I have read that you need to book the babysitting/pajama party 10-1 ahead of time or it gets filled up.

Please those of you who have dealt with it how does this work?

All you have to do is sign them up each day for late night sitting. Even if you don't use it, at least you are signed up, and you don't have to cancel. You only pay for the extra time the child is in there after 10:00 pm. One night we picked up our son at 10:30 and they only charged us for 1/2 hour. Don't know how old your child is, but they give you the choice of taking a beeper. I took one every time my son was there. Even though he is 7, it's a lot easier for them to find you in the case there is a problem. Let me know if you have any other questions.

we used the latenight babysitting for our 11 year old only once. she said that it was incredible boring and was praying for us to pick her up! they won't let them do anything except the movie they are playing (which was finding nemo) or sleep. so depending on how old your child is, it may not work for you.

All you have to do is sign them up each day for late night sitting. Even if you don't use it, at least you are signed up, and you don't have to cancel. You only pay for the extra time the child is in there after 10:00 pm. One night we picked up our son at 10:30 and they only charged us for 1/2 hour. Don't know how old your child is, but they give you the choice of taking a beeper. I took one every time my son was there. Even though he is 7, it's a lot easier for them to find you in the case there is a problem. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks Everyone,

Love my boxer, my daughter will be 5 when we sail. I don't think we will be that late 30-60 minutes at most I just want the option if we have a long dinner, decide to see a show or something I don't want to have to rush back at 10:00.;)

Or do you have to go back and pick up the beeper? is that just for babysitting or kid's club in general?

Cheers,

Dawn

Guest LoveMyBoxer

You can take the beeper any time you sign them into the kids club or for babysitting. You might ge surprised, your daughter may not want to leave club Pelican! I know my 4 year old niece who sailed with us 7/23 on the Crown did not want to leave!!! She was very upset when her Mom & Dad would pick her at about 11:30. Enjoy your cruise

You can take the beeper any time you sign them into the kids club or for babysitting. You might ge surprised, your daughter may not want to leave club Pelican! I know my 4 year old niece who sailed with us 7/23 on the Crown did not want to leave!!! She was very upset when her Mom & Dad would pick her at about 11:30. Enjoy your cruise

My daughter will probably want to stay and play she is VERY social. She is usually in bed by 8:00. Not asleep mind you. It will mess with her routine big time but... it is her vacation too, so a few very late nights will be probably be okay.

Post 10pm kidsitting needs to be reserved the day before. But you won't be charged unless your child is actually stays there past 10pm. In the past, any time has been prorated (for example, would be charged for one hour and 15 minutes, if we pick up our child at 11:15).

On our last cruise, our girl was 8 and had no interest in staying. On previous cruises, she didn't mind.

Post 10pm kidsitting needs to be reserved the day before. But you won't be charged unless your child is actually stays there past 10pm. In the past' date=' any time has been prorated (for example, would be charged for one hour and 15 minutes, if we pick up our child at 11:15).

On our last cruise, our girl was 8 and had no interest in staying. On previous cruises, she didn't mind.[/quote']

on the cb 2 weeks ago, as long as you informed them prior to 4pm of the night you needed babysitting you were fine.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Post 10pm kidsitting needs to be reserved the day before. But you won't be charged unless your child is actually stays there past 10pm. In the past' date=' any time has been prorated (for example, would be charged for one hour and 15 minutes, if we pick up our child at 11:15).

On our last cruise, our girl was 8 and had no interest in staying. On previous cruises, she didn't mind.[/quote']

No you don't have to reserve the day before. As long as you sign up that morning.

well i am 12 and i like to go to the kids zone. i don't believe that you have to reserve a spot u just show up and sign in. or if u give your kids the word that they can sign in and out on there own then they can go and do what they want. but thats up to u.

happy sailing

Kaleen

Dawn

Sea

Island X2

Sapphire

maybe

Grand

This post really got my attention. You are twelve? Posting on here? That is interesting. My grandkids love the kid's club, but we would never let them sign in and out themselves. Do you do that, Kaleen?

Guest LoveMyBoxer

In the 8-12 group you can give your kids permission to sign themselves out. My son turns 8 in February, don't know that anyone would feel comfortable letting a 8-year old sign himself out and running free all over a cruise ship. I guess there's some lenient parents out there - Not Me!

Archived