caribbean princess balcony

tne458011

The balconies on Caribe deck are larger than those decks above. You will find a small table and 4 chairs. I think you can ask for lounge chairs. The room is the same size as the rooms in the decks above.

The balconies on Caribe deck are larger than those decks above. You will find a small table and 4 chairs. I think you can ask for lounge chairs. The room is the same size as the rooms in the decks above.

We have Dolphin deck near the front. I hear they have table and four chairs. So I could ASK for lounge chairs? I understand out balcony does not have much privacy, but hey, fun is fun! LOL

Yes, I've never done it, but I hear that people ask for lounge chairs for their balconies. If I remember correctly, though, the balcony on the Dolphin Deck is smaller than those on Caribe deck. It's one of those trade-offs for having a mini-suite.;)

We are in room C353. Anyone stayed here before. I am understanding the balcony is bigger. 2 lounge chairs fit there? What about the room?

Hi Angie,

I still can't find C353 on Caribbean Princess :confused: . Are you sure this is the right cabin # ? I do see cabin #535. Is that the cabin you are asking about? The cabin is not any bigger than other balcony cabins, but the balcony is bigger. It's half covered and half uncovered. It's also amidship, so you should feel less motion.

We will be in C535 on the Caribbean Princess on 9-23-07. This is the first time we have booked a regular balcony room. We love the mini suite and were a little hesitant of taking the balcony. I did not know the balcony was larger on this deck. Very Nice.

We will be in C535 on the Caribbean Princess on 9-23-07. This is the first time we have booked a regular balcony room. We love the mini suite and were a little hesitant of taking the balcony. I did not know the balcony was larger on this deck. Very Nice.

The caribe deck has much bigger balcony and it also is partially covered. We have stayed on the caribe deck and the aloha deck. You will love the caribe!!! deck 10!!!

We are in room C353. Anyone stayed here before. I am understanding the balcony is bigger. 2 lounge chairs fit there? What about the room?

Last December we were in C322, and have been on Caribbe deck on 3 of our 4 Caribbean cruises. As others have said, the balcony is larger than Baja or Dolphin, and is 1/2 covered. The balcony has a little cafe table with 2 chairs and 2 semi-loungers; that is, chairs with high backs and the backs recline. I don't know about being able to ask for full loungers, but I find Princess to be pretty accommodating, in general. I also found the "semi-loungers" quite comfortable, in themselves.

Have a great time!!!

Archived