How do you possibly travel with pop/soda????

kiraryker

We bring along a folding ice chest with wheels this before we board ship we fill it with soda and a six pack of water. (The water bottles we refull with ship water for tours) We also put a tag asking our room atteanant to please to fill with ice.To date the last three cruises it has been done.

Also at the end of the cruise the chest can be use as a extra bag to carry all the odds and ends you are returning home with. Just rember do not have ice in it at boarding .

Paul

does your ice chest fit through the scanners in security before you board? I thought those xray machines were pretty small?

I'm a Diet Dr. Pepperaholic and will typically bring 2 or 3 just to have that 'fix' a couple of times during the week. I'll just buy Coke or drink tea. I have a good sized drink bottle that I can fill with iced tea which will last quite a while. I've seen people just walk on with a case of water or pop. No big deal. We typically fly in on the day of the cruise. I'm not going to make my luggage overweight with pop and would rather just get in early and board early so I can start my vacation.

Archived