Cabin 8981 on Majesty any info?

cruisin2000

We were in that cabin in January! Here is a picture out the window: http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2895961250101650679JhNJUV It's a little bit obstructed, but not a whole lot. What we liked best about the cabin is that it was so close to the sun deck at the back of the ship. It was a relatively quiet deck where a lot of people went to read or sit in the sun. In the evenings, my husband and I were often the only people there. It was like our own giganto balcony.

On sites where the cabin is described, it says the beds cannot be pushed together, but they can and they were.

We really enjoyed our Majesty cruise. I hope you do, too.

Thank you so much for the info and the picture. I love the Majesty but the location of some of the rooms are just not good. What you described is just what we were hoping for. I just read the room description and it does say they cannot be pushed together. We would have not been happy about that so glad to hear it can be done.

Archived