Southern Caribbean Cruise Adventure of the Seas

Several questions....

(1) RC has 2 Southern routes to choose from. Which is best?

(2) Does the Adventure of the Seas have a adult only deck?

(3) I've cruised Carnival several times using guarantee with good luck.

Does RC offer this same type of cabin guarantee?

thanks,

Several questions....

thanks,

(1) They are both good routes. :) Depends on what you want to do.

(2) There is an adult only pool; the Solarium, however, it is not a topless pool if that is what you are looking for.

(3) Yes they have guarantee bookings that you are able to get by calling them directly.

Several questions....

thanks,

(1)Both southern routes are good and offer a variety. It's really like telling if chocolate ir better than vanilla. All Carib Islabds are unique as a result of culture and economy.

(2) There is a section on the fornt of the ship called the solarium for adults, Only on the Alaska trips do they allow an amended schedule which allows children due to eaxternal temp. The solarium have pool and spa with padded lounges. It is adults only NOT clothing Optional.

(3) Ther have guarantees but as the ship fills the guarantee rooms will become N/A

(4) The AOS has Wall climbing, miniture golf, inline roller blade course, basketball court, ice skating rink & Ice Show in evening, two specialty restaurant Itialian & Beef, Larger pool area with more lounges (don't recall Carnival having has many)

(5) after your 1st completed crusie they will start to give you saving certificates , OBC, and other perks so register with C&A .

Several questions....

thanks,

We have cruised both routes. Our preference is the Barbados, St Lucia route, however, you will not go wrong with either one. I suggest that you do some research on the islands, and make your decision based on that.

No adult only deck on any RCCL ship

Yes, there are Guarantees in almost every category. You will take yor chances, depending on how crowded the ship will be.

(1)Both southern routes are good and offer a variety. It's really like telling if chocolate ir better than vanilla. All Carib Islabds are unique as a result of culture and economy.

(2) There is a section on the fornt of the ship called the solarium for adults, Only on the Alaska trips do they allow an amended schedule which allows children due to eaxternal temp. The solarium have pool and spa with padded lounges. It is adults only NOT clothing Optional.

(3) Ther have guarantees but as the ship fills the guarantee rooms will become N/A

(4) The AOS has Wall climbing, miniture golf, inline roller blade course, basketball court, ice skating rink & Ice Show in evening, two specialty restaurant Itialian & Beef, Larger pool area with more lounges (don't recall Carnival having has many)

(5) after your 1st completed crusie they will start to give you saving certificates , OBC, and other perks so register with C&A .

From what I understand, AOS only has one specialty restaurant- Portifino. They do not have a Chops....I was a bit disappointed in that, but am looking forward to sailing her in 3 weeks on the Aruba route!

Archived