Early Shore Excursion -How to Get Off Ship

AZqueen

Who do we have to see to get off for an eary tour not ship-sponsored. We've never done this before, we've always taken ship excursions. This year I have booked several tours with a group of 8 and we would like to know if we have to do anything special to get off the ship before the ship-sponsored tours??:confused:

You might want to ask this question on the board for the particluar cruise line that you're sailing. I know how to get off early on Carnival, but from your signature, it looks like you're going on Princess. Ask on the Princess board and I'm sure that you'll get your answer!

If it's not a tender port, you can walk off the ship as soon as it's cleared by local authorities. If it's a tender port, those with ship excursions get the first tenders, those in suites get the next ones, and finally everyone else. You have to go to the purser's office and pick up numbered tender tickets on the morning you're in port. They announce which number tickets they are on, and that's when you go down to the tender area.

Archived