Nervous Novice diver - help please

sunshineminnie

I've gotten some reply's from my emails to the recommended operators on both Cayman and Cozumel.

Here's my question. We arrive in The Caymans on at 7am. The dive boat leaves at 8am. We have to take tenders to get in. How does this work? Can you reserve a tender to make sure you get there on time (we're sailing on Princess). How long does it take to get from the ship to the dive shop? Is it worth taking a chance?

Thanks!

I've gotten some reply's from my emails to the recommended operators on both Cayman and Cozumel.

Here's my question. We arrive in The Caymans on at 7am. The dive boat leaves at 8am. We have to take tenders to get in. How does this work? Can you reserve a tender to make sure you get there on time (we're sailing on Princess). How long does it take to get from the ship to the dive shop? Is it worth taking a chance?

Thanks!

I would just shore dive from Eden Rock or Sunset House. That removes all the worry. Just grab a taxi over to one of them after you are able to get off.

Just make sure you inform your dove operator that you are coming on the ship and you are tendering. They do this much more often than you do. They can tell you what is acceptable and how to proceed. Remember, you are the customer and as such are allowed to ask the questions.

Archived