Please help with aft cabin info on Viking Century Sky

cs91

I would greatly appreciate any info on the more aft cabins on the Century Sky. Is there much vibration or any other issues?

We are planning a China cruise for next yr and are very interested in the Sup A cat (for the extra space and larger bathrm)but these cabins are very aft on Deck 4. Any info/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I would greatly appreciate any info on the more aft cabins on the Century Sky. Is there much vibration or any other issues?

We are planning a China cruise for next yr and are very interested in the Sup A cat (for the extra space and larger bathrm)but these cabins are very aft on Deck 4. Any info/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

i was in a Sup A aft cabin on the Century Sun last year. And yes, we could feel the vibrations. It was more annoying to me than to my husband.

Personally, I don't think the extra space was worth so much more money. My husband disagreed and liked it. I didn't think the bathroom was larger, just that we had an extra foot or two in cabin width. All the other standard cabins are essentially the same except for deck, and they are quite nice. (We actually liked the layout of the regular and Sup A cabins more than the junior suites.)

Hope this helps!

Marlene, thanks so much for your response. I actually booked the Sup A today but am wondering now if I should change categories. According to the specs, the cabin is about 50 sq ft lgr and the bathroom about 8 sq ft. My husband likes the extra space but I'm now concerned about the vibration. Was it bad enough that it disrupted your sleep?

Marlene, thanks so much for your response. I actually booked the Sup A today but am wondering now if I should change categories. According to the specs, the cabin is about 50 sq ft lgr and the bathroom about 8 sq ft. My husband likes the extra space but I'm now concerned about the vibration. Was it bad enough that it disrupted your sleep?

It didn't bother our sleep, but it was a little annoying. You get used to it.

I couldn't find the deck plans on the viking site, which has changed. It's only the aft cabins that have the vibrations

Archived