Houston Hotel & Taxi Info

the4thp

Coming from Seattle and sailing on NCL Sea, January 22nd.

So far I have found that the best flight times will bring me into Hobby. Also noted a good reference to the La Quinta hotel in La Porte, on another thread.

Could use some additional insight on hotels, and costs for transportation to & from the airport.

This is our 5th cruise, but we are taking my sister & her husband along on their 1st cruise. Both of us will be celebrating our 25 wedding anniversaries.

As far as hotels I would recommend staying in Galveston. The traffic can be hectic and you don't want to get caught it in trying to get to the port on your departure day. This site has good info on hotels and transportation.

http://www.galveston.com

As far as transportation - Galveston LImousine is supossed to have good rates. Hobby airport is closer to the port than Intercontinental so that will reduce the transportation cost and travel time.

http://www.galvestonlimousineservice.com/

Hope this helps.

kimberly

Coming from Seattle and sailing on NCL Sea, January 22nd.

So far I have found that the best flight times will bring me into Hobby. Also noted a good reference to the La Quinta hotel in La Porte, on another thread.

Could use some additional insight on hotels, and costs for transportation to & from the airport.

This is our 5th cruise, but we are taking my sister & her husband along on their 1st cruise. Both of us will be celebrating our 25 wedding anniversaries.

Hi, Go to the NCL board and do a search for Houston. I took a look and a lot of ideas are there.

Good Luck

Archived