Limo/transfer Port Everglades Airport

Goatherder61

I have heard that the Taxi Scramble can be wild and woolly at the terminal. We were going to just pre-book a Limo. So let's say we are paranoid and don't have a lot of time to spare and we WANT a limo or private transfer, do you have a recommendation or advice on setting it up assuming we don't know our disembarkation schedule. I'm a rookie at this. Humor me. TIA :confused: :confused:

I have heard that the Taxi Scramble can be wild and woolly at the terminal. We were going to just pre-book a Limo. So let's say we are paranoid and don't have a lot of time to spare and we WANT a limo or private transfer, do you have a recommendation or advice on setting it up assuming we don't know our disembarkation schedule. I'm a rookie at this. Humor me. TIA :confused: :confused:

Hello,

last time we were in Fll (in april) we used qualitylimoservice to take us to Miami port and back a week later. They told us they were a local Fll company and they service all the ports and airports / hotels in that area.

So they should be able to provide a service for you.

Wes

PS. If you post on the East Coast Departures section ( or maybe the moderator can move your post there) probably more people will respond , there is a poster who resides in Fll area and gives very good advice and responds to questions in that section.

Wes

Archived