GHD Hairstraighteners

mhugcat

Sorry if this is a boring thread, but has anyone used these on princess recently. If so did you have to buy a special adaptor. Mine are from the UK. I read an old thread (2005) but wondered if anyone had any recent info on them.:)

Sorry if this is a boring thread, but has anyone used these on princess recently. If so did you have to buy a special adaptor. Mine are from the UK. I read an old thread (2005) but wondered if anyone had any recent info on them.:)
Is that something like a light socket you stick your finger into and your hair stands straight our? Well that's what it looks like in the funny papers.

I have just got off the Emerald Princess and we had to use a european adaptor which plugged in behind the bed.

We first plugged them in using the amerian adaptor and they would not work at all.

I had a very stressed out teenager on the 1st night of the cruise and it was not till the next day that we found out that you needed to use the european adaptor. The pursers desk told us that the socket was behind the bed

fortunatly we had a european adaptor with us too but the ship was going to supply us with one

Hope this helps

As I said I only got off the Emerald Princess 2 days ago

Tina

Hi Thanks for the info.

What did you think of the Emerald we will be sailing on her in November and can't wait. Will you be writing a review.

Also my boyfriend would like to know what lager they sell.:rolleyes:

The emerald was great we had a lovely time. The food was lovely and plentiful !! and staff were also very good

We could not fault it at all.

The lagers on board according to my husband were : Becks, Budwiser and foster (the fosters was in large cans)

He thinks that was all , that was all he was looking at

He thinks there may have been a draught bitter too

If you want to know anything else just ask and i will try and help you

We got home on thurs and friday i booked to go on the Emerald again next july - so it must have been good

Tina

Archived