Tortula-What to do

sambur22

My DH and I have done that itinerary 3 times. Each time we have done a private sail of some sort with a local company called Patouche. Twice we did a sail to the Baths (which was great). We were by ourselves at the Baths because the ships tours did not yet arrive. We swam to shore to explore and then snorkeled. The othertime we did a catamaran sail to Norman Island and snorkeled the caves there. We absolutely loved this trip. We are going back next July and will book with them again for whatever half day sail they have available. I wouldn't do anything else there.

In Tortola we did the speed boats, with a private island stop. We loved this. There are two people to each little boat and teh guys are great that run this, they pretty much guide you, but they let us open the boats to what they would go. We had a great time. Not alot of people took advantage of this and it made the trip so it was more fun. They do make a killer rum punch.

Archived