Breezes

niffer03878

Since our original excursion was cancelled a few weeks ago we chose a new one. We are going to do the Breezes All Inclusive Tour. Has anyone done this? We are first timers to the Bahamas and didn't want to risk trying to do everything on our own, because knowing our luck we'll get lost. All we really wanted to do was to lounge by the beach/pool and have a few drinks :D . Nothing overly exciting.

I hope if there are others out there that have done this, that it's worth the $$. I chose the later excursion because I'm not one for drinking in the AM, but the afternoon, now that's a different beast all together lol.

Since our original excursion was cancelled a few weeks ago we chose a new one. We are going to do the Breezes All Inclusive Tour. Has anyone done this? We are first timers to the Bahamas and didn't want to risk trying to do everything on our own, because knowing our luck we'll get lost. All we really wanted to do was to lounge by the beach/pool and have a few drinks :D . Nothing overly exciting.

I hope if there are others out there that have done this, that it's worth the $$. I chose the later excursion because I'm not one for drinking in the AM, but the afternoon, now that's a different beast all together lol.

Carnival got their mitts into this place too? I hope it doesn't get too crowded now.

Very easy to get to via the #10A jitney. $1pp each way.

I wonder what CCL is charging. We did it on our own and paid $55.00 pp.

Bill

Carnival got their mitts into this place too? I hope it doesn't get too crowded now.

Very easy to get to via the #10A jitney. $1pp each way.

I wonder what CCL is charging. We did it on our own and paid $55.00 pp.

Bill

It was more then than :o . I think it was $99/each., woo hoo I know lol. it includes an air conditioned bus, and 4.5 hours there. Maybe next time we'll try to do it on our own, but with us being newbies I didn't want to take any chances. I'm just looking forward to lounging by the beach/pool in the sun :D

I haven't done it yet, but will be doing it on our own on 08/25 due to the price/time difference. You can stay from 10:00 til 6:00 when you go directly through Breezes for nearly half the price. Although it is not guaranteed to be available when you go on your own, I am hoping that they will not be booked to capacity since a lot of kids will be back in school at that time and it is the weekend before a holiday weekend.

If you go a couple of hotels down from Breezes, there is the Nassau Beach Hotel and the Wyndham. I was at the NBHotel for a few days this past April and there were quite a few folks from the Sensation on our beach enjoying themselves. They had come on the jitney and paid $15.00 to the hotel for the beach including chairs. There is also a restaurant on the beach in front of the hotel for burgers, drinks, etc. Just another option.

I haven't done it yet, but will be doing it on our own on 08/25 due to the price/time difference. You can stay from 10:00 til 6:00 when you go directly through Breezes for nearly half the price. Although it is not guaranteed to be available when you go on your own, I am hoping that they will not be booked to capacity since a lot of kids will be back in school at that time and it is the weekend before a holiday weekend.

I hope you can get in. I mentioned earlier about this place and now with CCL involved selling excursions I wonder how many spots they'll have available to walk ups.

I know I wouldn't want to be staying at an all inclusive being over run with people from a cruise ship everyday.

Bill

Archived