"Sea spi" in Grand Cayman...Anyone tried it?

Grits53

I'd like to hear from anyone who has tried the "sea spi" excursion in Grand Cayman. In the excursion details, it shows little 2 person jet ski type boats that have glass windows for you to look through and observe the fish, reefs, etc. In other words, it's like snorkeling without swimming. I was wondering if you actually see anything worth looking at. It appears to take place within sight of the cruise ships, which makes me rather skeptical. Any input would be appreciated.

I booked this tour for our trip on the Liberty of the Seas. The night before Grand Cayman, my girlfriend had an allergic reaction to something she ate and was drowsy from Benedryl. We gave our Sea Spi tickets to my cousin and his wife and the loved it. They said it was like snorkeling without getting wet. The waters of Grand Cayman are so clear, they said it was beautiful. My cousin said that he was able to feed some fish from his hand. Maybe next time I'll get to go :-(

Archived