Frozen Drink Specials Gone??

UpstateCruizer

We sailed the Triumph at the beginning of June and had frozen smoothie drinks of the days listed in our capers. I had them everyday and had looked forward to them again. We just returned home from our Triumph August 4-11th cruise (will post a review soon). There were no frozen drink specials on any of the days nor any listed on the capers. I came home and checked the capers from last cruise and sure enough found a frozen special listed for every day. The first sailing on the Triumph was the Eastern and this last one was the Western Carribean. Has Carnival gotten rid of their frozen drink specials? Anyone see them listed recently on their capers?

As far as I can remember Carnival has pretty much had the same drinks on the same days of the week as specials. I don't remember them being frozen drinks. I would think that would be difficult since the bartenders walk around with them all day and they would melt. I know for sure the first day is ALWAYS the Funship Special.... it's my FAVORITE!

The ones in June were "smoothies" -- nonalcoholic frozen drinks. Aren't they cheaper anyway?

Omg lol ok not so funny now but you know it explains why none of us ever felt the effects from any of those drinks LOL I didn't pay much attention to them being "smoothies" just that they were Strawberry Daquiris. Well now I don't feel as bad since they aren't on the daily specials anymore lol :o

Archived