Silver Moon I or II

jerseygirl3

Okay, I have the option of booking Silver Moon I or II. The cost is $107 pp for Silver Moon I (with a max of 12 passengers) or $87.50 pp for Silver Moon II (with a max of 24 passengers). Everything else appears to be the same. Should I save $20 pp and go with the one carrying more passengers, or is there an appreciable difference if I pay more and go with fewer passengers. I'd save $40 for myself and my husband by booking the Silver Moon II, but wondered if it was significantly different.

We went on Silver Moon I and will book it again. There is something about being in fewer numbers as far as service is concerned. We liked it so much that we are booking again for next year. Only this time we have enough in our party to make up the 12 so it will be really cool.

While we were in the water the Silver Moon II showed up and they looked a little crowded. The Silver Moon I is a beautiful catamaran and to only have 12 guest and 3 crew members was very nice. The hot lunch they served was wonderful. We all sat around the table at the back of the catamaran and enjoyed a great meal. Drinks were also available the whole time we were on the Silver Moon I. We had a great day!!! IMHO spend the extra $40, your on vacation!

Enjoy!!!

Jersey Girl

We were on SM 2 and are now booked on SM1 in Oct.

The SM2 was great and we never felt crowded at all. We are changing for the sake of change and the reccomendations of others. We also live at the Jersey shore, Cape May County. No complaints about the weather this summer!

Thanks for the advice.

You're right HarryO. It's been one beautiful summer here at the Jersey shore. I can't remember when just about every weekend has been gorgeous. We are in Little Egg Harbor, but on weekends we avoid Long Beach Island (too much traffic) and head to my brother and SIL's private beach club in Sea Bright. Around 5 p.m. while we're sitting on the beach, we watch the cruise ships sail out of New York and past us on their way down the Atlantic. What a beautiful sight!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived