Tender Or Dock Port

Spacequeen

This is a dock port. But there is only room for one or two ships, so check and see if you are the only ship that day. Have a great vaction.

Dock, for sure. And like Starbright said, a very small pier. In fact, looking at the layout and pictures, it looks to be a single ship only pier. I could be wrong. But, it's not a large pier at all.

Thanks for everyones help,

:confused:

We are suppose to leave this Sunday the 19th of Aug.

Now all I need to worry about is thie huge -fast growing storm - Hurricane which seems like it is heading towards the Lower Western Caribbean direction.

I am not concerned so much for us, one can always make up missed

ports at another time (another year) I am more concerned about the people which might be hurt and / or effected if these locations get hit. These poorer countries do not recover quickly and their gov'ts do not exacly help out.

Wishing for the best for all.

Thanks again.

Marty

Marty

Leaving Sunday the 19th?? Bummer, Marty. Best of luck and say HI to Dean for us. ;)

Seriously, I hope the Central American countries get a break from the upcoming storm. They don't need another blast. Some of them are still recovering from past storms.

Good luck and take the Scopalomine patches.

Brad

Now all I need to worry about is thie huge -fast growing storm - Hurricane which seems like it is heading towards the Lower Western Caribbean direction.

I am not concerned so much for us, one can always make up missed

ports at another time (another year) I am more concerned about the people which might be hurt and / or effected if these locations get hit. These poorer countries do not recover quickly and their gov'ts do not exacly help out.

Wishing for the best for all.

Thanks again.

Marty

I hope this storm does not tear up Mexico too bad. I am sure you will still have a great trip. I am leaving on the 1st, so when you get back please let me know what you did. Did the cruise line take you to another port or what. I am worried about it. They won't delay the sailing will they?

Thanks and I hope you have a great time

Chelsea,

I too am on the Sept 1st sailing that you are on, and I have been told by Carnival that they will not delay the sailing. However, the ports will likely change, especially the Cayman Islands, which is expected to take a hit. Until the storm plays out, I'm sure Carnival won't be able to say which ports we will see and which we won't.

I know that for the August 19th cruise, it looks like Carnival changed their itinerary to an Eastern Caribbean Cruise, stopping in Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Marten.

Archived