Cabin catagory on Coral

flacity49

I have a question about cabin catagories on the Coral Princess. We have booked and paid for the Panama Canal crusie on Nov. 30th. We booked though Princess web site. We selected mini-suite #A416. On the web site, it states that A416 is a cat AD, but on our booking summary it says cat AA. Does anyone know what the correct cat that cabin is? By the way, I have just joined and have enjoyed all the information that you provide, and have even:rolleyes: had a chuckle or two.

You will love the Coral...a really classy ship...We were in a mini-suite and it was just right...I think our category was AD and it had everything you could want. I think the difference in the AD and AA is just ship location.

Have a wonderful trip.

funny...was just wondering the same thing about our booking. We booked the Coral for December and are in room A503. The deck plans indicates this is category AD as you stated but our booking summary indicates we are in category AA.

Jim

We weren in A416 for the April repositionong cruise. At that time, it was a Cat. AD. I did see something, somewhere,about the corner bumpouts being changed to an AA Cat.

I guess the answer is what did yyou pay for, an AA or an AD?

Archived