Passports on the way!

munchkin4

I checked the passport website this morning and it told me our passports were finished and were being sent via Priority Mail. We should expect to receive them on or about 8-19-07. This will be 20 weeks after applying and after a phone call from me last week stating that we were considering traveling in a couple of weeks. Since we did not have a defininte date they could not be expidited, but a gentle reminder was sent. I guess it worked. And yes we were CONSIDERING traveling early but decided against it.

Last thing on my checklist of things to do--when they actually arrive!

I checked the passport website this morning and it told me our passports were finished and were being sent via Priority Mail. We should expect to receive them on or about 8-19-07. This will be 20 weeks after applying and after a phone call from me last week stating that we were considering traveling in a couple of weeks. Since we did not have a defininte date they could not be expidited, but a gentle reminder was sent. I guess it worked. And yes we were CONSIDERING traveling early but decided against it.

Last thing on my checklist of things to do--when they actually arrive!

We have had the same hassle and long wait for passports in Canada. I understand the stress of waiting very impatiently for their arrival.

Now you can travel early, get another one under your belt before October~!!

Payd:)

I am so glad you are finally getting them!:D

Were you signed up for emails and did you get an email letting you know? I signed up for an email update and a week and a half ago I received an email stating that my passport was being processed. Haven't heard back since. I wonder how long it actually takes them to process them once they start processing them? :p It stated on the website that it was being processed a month before I received the email. Just wondering out loud... :D

#7 report.gif

post_new.gif Today, 10:00 AM

sun.gifPotatoHead123 user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_11232982", true);

Cool Cruiser

icon1.gif

I am so glad you are finally getting them!

Were you signed up for emails and did you get an email letting you know? I signed up for an email update and a week and a half ago I received an email stating that my passport was being processed. Haven't heard back since. I wonder how long it actually takes them to process them once they start processing them? It stated on the website that it was being processed a month before I received the email. Just wondering out loud...

I signed up for the emails about 2 weeks ago but have not received one yet letting me know they are on the way. I just have a habit of checking their online tracking system a couple of times a day. I almost missed it today because it looks just like the message they have when it is being processed. Except, there was a number in blue that was almost out of my screen area that made me take a second look. I hadn't seen it before so began reading more carefully and discovered they were finished.

I don't really know how long it takes to process them but it was 1 week from the time I called last week to check on them until I got the message saying they were finished. I checked both mine and DH to make sure they were both finished and they are.

Archived