Liberty/Freedom size pics

I shot this one in Miami. The Freedom is on the right, behind the building ;)

IMG_0706.jpg

Is that Liberty of the left?

Edit to say I am seeing a Freedom class on the left and a Voyager class on the right. I can tell it is a Freedom on the left because of the yellow tinted glass and whirpools. And I can tell it is a Voyager class on the right cause the windjammer does not extend as far off the back of the ship as Freedom class ships do.

This picture has a better view. This is also the Navigator and the Freedom.

2799557680092706180S600x600Q85.jpg

That is my photo that I took from the airplane as I was coming into Miami for the maiden voyage of Freedom June 4... both ships were in port...

Love Freedom class..sailed twice on Freedom and once on Liberty okay it was just a pre inaugural but DS is sailing Liberty on Saturday.

Assuming you were speaking of the one I posted as well, I thought I would tell you that I am not a lady. ;)

No, she just excluded you because she thought YOUR picture sucked. LOL! :p

And ya know what, I have NO idea WTH I was taking a picture of that day. I thought Freedom was on the right? So it wasn't? Maybe I started drinking a little too early that cruise. ;)

No, she just excluded you because she thought YOUR picture sucked. LOL! :p

And ya know what, I have NO idea WTH I was taking a picture of that day. I thought Freedom was on the right? So it wasn't? Maybe I started drinking a little too early that cruise. ;)

I knew I liked you. Always a good idea to start drinking early. :D ;)

Very nice pictures, I just can't wait until my trip. I just wish it wasn't so far away. However the more I see the pictures the more I want to book a trip to take my kids also, as they aren't going with me on the one I have booked now.

Archived