Dawn Princess Aloha Deck - Noise Problem?

jschutz

I just noticed our NY Eve cruise on the Dawn is located on the Aloha deck directly below the pool deck. Has anyone had any noise "challenges", particularly those associated with the deck crew repositioning the deck chairs at 6:00 in the morning?

On my last cruise to Alaska in May I was in A743 , the last inside cabin at the stern. This was directly below part of the gym and I heard no noise at all. Only issue was people banging closed the door to the aft deck but that was really only noticeable on the 1st day when everyone was exploring the ship.

Doug

We were on the Aloha deck directly below the kids area (near the rear) and occasionally heard some footsteps but nothing that disturbed us and never at night. We travel with a "white noise" machine that sounds like a fan blowing. It is mainly to cover my husband's snoring but I think it helps with other noises as well.

Archived