Video of Carnival Conquest 7-22-07

pink daisy

I just watched all of them, wow! Great videos. I wish I had that program, is it something you can buy?

I noticed a little bitterness theme going on with the kids! haha

Loved the karaoke, that was great! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun. I would have LOVED to go on a cruise at that age! But, I think I'd look pretty ridiculous in Camp Carnival at my age ;)

What an awesome video! I never thought I would say this but makes me miss my daughter as a 13 year old!!! She's now 18 and it's just not the same. Makes you treasure the cruises we went on even more. What a great memory you have.

Yes we really did enjoy taking our daughter and her friend. As you can tell on the video there were some times that they were having "attitudes" (the usual 13 year old theme I suppose!) but for the most part they were great! Definatley great memories!

Those were great videos! Thanks for sharing. It looks like you had a fun trip. All things considered your daughter and her friend appeared to be having a good time,as well. You should be proud of her and the job you've done raising her.

What beach were you on at Cozumel in the segment before the dolphin swim? We've done the Passion Island trip but that was several years ago and we'd had too much fun the night before to really enjoy it. When we go in

'09 we're going to want to do a beach in Coz.

Thanks again!

Very impressive, so well put together, made me feel like I was right there with you guys!!! Ive done that same cruise twice already, going back a third time in only 31 more days!!!! THAT"S how much we loved it!

I think it's great you took the girls and have those precious memories!:cool:

Yes there are many "video producing" programs you can purchase. I have Pinnacle Studio Plus 11. I have also spent tons of money purchasing lots of added things...an extra hard drive, a new video card for my computer and lots of transitions (the fun things between pictures that make the pictures fly off, etc.). It's lots of fun if you enjoy doing "creative" things like that but can be very frustrating if you don't! I happen to love it even when I am frustrated! :D

Wendy :)

Yea...we are thinking we won't take children next time! haha! They were a joy most of the time but......we are thinking of taking a cruise from Feb. 28-March 3 out of Galveston on the Ecstay because there is going to be a Jimmy Buffett tribute band on the ship! So, my kiddos will not be invited to that one! :D

Yes we really did enjoy taking our daughter and her friend. As you can tell on the video there were some times that they were having "attitudes" (the usual 13 year old theme I suppose!) but for the most part they were great! Definatley great memories!

We just took our grandaughter to Florida for a week. On our first night at dinner the cellphone came out and the texting started-but not for long. I told her she could finish that text but after that the cellphone would be turned off during dinner. The nice sweet little girl got that 14 yr old attitude. So yes I do believe it is that age.

Wendy....Thanks for sharing such great videos!!! I just emailed them to my daughter. We are all going on our first cruise in October. She has two daughters and we are also going to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I know my granddaughters will be so excited watching the videos. Thanks again

If any one wants to watch the video on a little bigger screen you can go to youtube and watch each segment. It distorts the image a little but some people prefer to watch it on a bigger screen so I thought I would let you know!:)

Archived