Video of Carnival Conquest 7-22-07

pink daisy

Pink Daisy - I loved the video's!! I was just going to watch one and then you had me hooked. You did an excellent job.:D

One question: I noticed that you used Moby Dick Tours for your Grand Cayman stingray excursion. I am guessing that you booked this in advance and I was wondering what you thought about their tour. It looks like that spent alot of time there and individual attention.

Thanks,

Texasrosebud

Yes we LOVED Moby Dick tours! We would definately book them and NOT the Carnival Cruise excursion. We saw big, double decker boats there with tons of people on them...there is no way they got the kind of one on one attention we did. We got to hold the stingrays as much as we wanted and our guides were very "chatty" and answered any questions we had. They told us all kinds of neat facts about the rays. AWESOME!

Oooops...I forgot to answer your question...yes, we did book in advance to do the tour with Moby Dick. You can do this by going to mobydicktours.com I think it was $35 per person (you pay when you see them when you get off the ship). Hopefully they didn't get too much damage from the hurricane! They are a great bunch of guys!

:)

It's done (finally). If you would like to view the video of our cruise just go to www.pinkdaisyp.com click on "demos" and then click on "Family Cruising". It is about 40 minutes long but you can view chapters seperately so you don't have to watch it all at one time!

Wendy :)

What a fabulous video diary. loved it.

You'll make it in plenty of time. We were down in the lounge at 7:45 waiting for a tender and got on the island by about 8:15. We had an hour or so to shop and then met our tour guide at 9:15. We were finished swimming with the stingrays by about 12:30 so we went to Sea Grape Beach (on Seven Mile Island) for lunch and relaxation! There are a bunch of cabs at the beach anxious to take you back to the ship so you will not have any trouble! The traffic gets a little heavy so don't wait until 3:00 to leave the beach. The pier is just down the street a bit but I think it took about 15-20 minutes to get there because of the traffic! You are supposed to be in line by 3:00...don't worry...you will make it!

WOW AWESOME JOB! your video turned out great!! I have the pinnacle program also i havent checked it out too closely guess i will now! it just seems to take forever for the movie to burn. :(

I get teased about taking too many videos and pictures but i LOVE having the memories to watch over and over. We have taken our dd's on all our cruises and although they have had thier "moments" i cherish every minute (good and bad)

once again great job!!

Thanks!

I emailed Moby Dick Tours after the hurricane to see if they were okay and the owner sent me a real nice email back with details about how it went. Their boat is fine...thank goodness. Those guys are really nice and I highly recomend them to everyone!

"2 grumpy old women" hahahahaha....that was me and my friend on my first cruise with my parents!!!!!hahahaha

It's done (finally). If you would like to view the video of our cruise just go to www.pinkdaisyp.com click on "demos" and then click on "Family Cruising". It is about 40 minutes long but you can view chapters seperately so you don't have to watch it all at one time!

Wendy :)

Wendy - great video. Just loved your trip report too. I'm on a CC group cruise going on the Conquest in February and we can't wait. I posted a link to your review and video on our roll call thread! Thanks to your video and trip report, we can really visualize what our vacation will be. It was just like being there with you. And now you have me inspired to create my own video memories!

Archived