Laundry/dry cleaning on Jewel

newcruzrs4

We will be on a 7 day Mediterranean cruise from Barcelona on the Jewel. We are aware of the few self service laundry rooms. Does anyone know what the ship charges if they do laundry/dry cleaning? Are there specials (like a whole bag of laundry for a flat price)? If so, is it just near the end of the cruise? We are trying to determine how much to pack. Thanks for any advice.

I don't know what the cost of having laundry done is on the Jewel, but I have read that they have 3 self-serve laundromats onboard. They are free, but you either have to bring your own detergent or buy theirs. We are cruising a 9 day S Caribbean on the Jewel in Feb, and intend to do a couple of loads of laundry to cut down on luggage. Might not be something you want to do, but it is an option.

There is a near the end of cruise bag of laundry special, I believe for about $20.00. We used the self service laundry on the starboard side of deck 10. Very nice, fast European style washers and dryers. No cost but you did have to buy laundry soap. (or you could bring your own)

Archived