caary-ons

scottie86

Hello Scottie

It's a choice of either less hassle or a cause of worry becuse your expensive clothes are going to be creased!

Your suit-bags will be transported equally as well as the rest of your baggage, and delivered to your cabin. However.....as the suit-bag is so easy to fold over your arm, and may (dare I say) contain madame's treasured dresses, you would be better to have it with you!

Thank heavens that you are bothering to take a DJ with you - some male passengers don't, and look like a fish out of water - and yet they appear in a suit, with tie, for formal nights. I can never work out what the problem is, unless they are short of baggage allowance on a flight!

Have a super cruise.

Hi Scottie your DJ will be fine we always have all baggage delivered to the cabin and its always fine

In fact Both my wife and I love to dress for dinner so I often take a couple of suits for the informal nights as well as my DJ, thats not to mention my wifes cocktail dresses for every evening and matching shoes ( WE ARE HEAVY PACKERS) but thats the glory of cruising no limits if not flying

On reflection was also had some caary-ons on the Constellation. Something to do with one of the officers and two of the female passengers and his wife was not best pleased. But of course that is an unsubstantiated rumour.:D

We do not wish to know that. Kindly leave this thread.:mad:

:D:D

Happy Cruising

:cool:

Dai

Archived