Its all carnivals fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reefexplorer

I don't know if any of you have had this problem but......................Here I was minding my own business last January when carnival ran this special. $377.00 for an outside room on Liberty. Well we leave in a little over 3 weeks and now I have to pack enough clothes for 1 week. I have to miss work for a week, I won't be able to clean house, do dishes, scrub toilets and listen to the darn phone for 1 whole week................. Never mind having to eat food cooked by someone else, having my bed made and my room cleaned up by someone else and no way anyone can get a hold of me by phone for 1 WHOLE WEEK......... Has anyone else had this problem?

LINDA

I don't know if any of you have had this problem but......................Here I was minding my own business last January when carnival ran this special. $377.00 for an outside room on Liberty. Well we leave in a little over 3 weeks and now I have to pack enough clothes for 1 week. I have to miss work for a week, I won't be able to clean house, do dishes, scrub toilets and listen to the darn phone for 1 whole week................. Never mind having to eat food cooked by someone else, having my bed made and my room cleaned up by someone else and no way anyone can get a hold of me by phone for 1 WHOLE WEEK......... Has anyone else had this problem?

LINDA

Yeah, just happened to me last month. It sure does SUCK!;)

Two more months, and I'll have the same problem as you.

You think we can sue them over this??

ETA: you forgot to add you'll have to look for scratched walls, sniff carpets, be a chair hog, look for spit in your drink, be confronted with 3000 hooligan-children in the pool and look at all those nude swingers around you.

I feel so sorry for you to have to go through all this.

Oh, I do feel your pain! I have the same situation in only 37 more days... however, I am going to have to miss a little bit more work 'cuz if I am going to be in Florida I am going to have to visit the Mouse too!

Enjoy your time away from your phone, work, kitchen etc....

I work 7:00PM - 7:30Am (I am a RN at a hospital) and I will be missing the night shift, worse of all I won't be able to call the DRs at 2:00am...Maybe I can take some of their phone numbers with me so I can give them a call.....(actually I don't call them unless its is reallllly necessary that late).

Because of this cruise I will actually have to SLEEP at NIGHT (what a novel idea)

LINDA

LINDA

with every cruise. I just hate not being by my phone to answer it. I hate missing my tv shows I watch. I hate the fact that I can not cook, or do laundry, or do dishes, or take out the trash. I can not stand the fact that my DD is having so much fun that she goes to bed at 2 am and is up and running by 7 am. I hate the fact that I get to go to different countries and taste other country foods.

Yes, it has happen to me.

lol

I have 60 days of all this nonsence coming my way..what's a girl to do..Maybe I can pinch a uniform and become a cabin steward for about 10 minutes.........nOT...and all those meals I hv to decide on.....anymore, the Waiters at dinner won't even give me a menu..I tell them..I refuse to memorize the menus..as I have better things to do with my time...plannig the next cruise,..of course

I will be all bent out of shape too come Monday. Will miss those whinny Grandkids I pick up after school every afternoon, washing clothes, cleaning house, and cooking for my wife who works. Don't know if I will be able to stand it!!

will see you soon on one of "Our" cruises..I forget which one tho..so many to go..but soon!

Archived