for those who sailed on the sensation...

jaxxx123

there was a thread on how some recent carnival cruisers received an extra charge on their S&S card after the cruise for no reason, just wondering if any had the same problem with the cruise on sensation???

also if i was to put cash down on my S&S card..would i get the difference back before I leave the ship or mailed to me later on?

Billing errors or overcharges can happen on any ship. I've never had it happen except on the Holiday.

Any cash left on your S&S account will be returned to you as a check late on the last night. You can stop by the Pursers desk to cash it or do it when you return home.

We sailed on the Sensation this year and had no problems with our bill. You can check your bill any time at the pursers desk so there will be no surprises on the last day. You'd be surprised how quickly you forget that you purchased something until you see it on your bill and then your like "oh yeah I did buy that".:)

Archived