Pro Bowl Game in Hawaii

jojo2gogo

Does anyone know or how I can find out if the NFL players are booked on Pride of Aloha on 2/13/08 after the Pro Bowl Game. Balcony rooms and suites are all gone so soon. Thought they might have made a huge group reservations for all the players. Might have to consider changing reservations if that is true.

Does anyone know or how I can find out if the NFL players are booked on Pride of Aloha on 2/13/08 after the Pro Bowl Game. Balcony rooms and suites are all gone so soon. Thought they might have made a huge group reservations for all the players. Might have to consider changing reservations if that is true.

i'm sure you'll know if the NFL players are on board. thought your inquiry seems quite plausible...could be just circumstantial evidence (but i like the way you think being a football fan myself).

i can see it now. "ladies and gentlemen...the dining rooms on the Pride of Aloha regret to inform you that our special VIP guests from the NFL have eaten everything on the ship. please direct your attention to the fruit baskets we have left in your room."

heheheheheheh.

This is highly unlikely to be the case.

The reason balcony rooms and suites go so fast on the Aloha, is there aren't a lot of balcony rooms and suites by comparison to Pride of America.

There are only 257 balcony cabins, of which 14 (that's right, just 14) are suites.

Compare this to the Pride of America, which has 706 balcony cabins, and 52 suites.

Archived