Infinity CS 9096 and 9098 Overhang Issue

PoseidonGodoftheSea

Does the overhang from the deck above create that big of a problem?

Also, I'm booked in 9098 and I've heard there is a partial obstructed view toward the far right of the windows due to window washing equipment, at least that is where it was on one persons cruise. Don't they move that equipment around? And with floor to ceiling windows from one side of the stateroom to the other, does it really matter?

Whether or not the overhang is a problem is a subjective question. If you like a lot of sunlight on your windows then the overhang will be a problem. However, if you prefer shade, the overhang will be perfect. The overhang will cut off some vertical visibility.

The rightmost window of 9098 is partially obstructed by the rails for the window washing equipment. It shouldn't be a big problem because many people like to close the shade on that window for privacy. Hiere are some pictures from CS 6106 on the Millennium posted by another cruiser. Several of the pictures show the partial obstruction. http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1518981468039038746ZIROQt.

Enjoy your cruise.

Update: I moved one deck down to the Panorama Deck and switched to the other CS stateroom. $5500.00 is a lot to pay and if I can avoid the less desireable staterooms I'm going to do it; an advantage to booking early.

Good move. Not only will you not have the window washing apparatus but your will have less noise because you are between two decks of cabins.

Does the overhang from the deck above create that big of a problem? Also, I'm booked in 9098

Hi,

Can't help you with the window washing equipment, but I can give you CS 9096 overhang pictures. We were last aboard "Infinity" in spring of 2005.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2974159910099099348kdkLbh This link shows the suite windows and overhang while in port.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2681468620099099348qFDfsv This link shows the suite windows and overhang while at sea.

Hope this gives you the perspective you were inquiring about.

CM

Hi,

...unless shades are down/closed the view is rather personal.

If the CS residents keep their first shade down, there's less view into the stateroom. But if they don't, the suite living room is near completely visible.

And the obverse is true, they can see all of 9094's balcony and into the sitting area.

CM

Archived