The Old Luggage Tags are Back

SHINEMAN

Does anyone know how in advance of your cruise your eDocs are ready to be viewed. We're 74 days out and they aren't ready yet. When I've cruised Carnival, as soon as final payment was made the documents were ready.

We're cruising end of Oct and I was just able to view my edocs today on NCL site. Still had some trouble preregistering on their site (had to clear cookies numerous times to go on through with the process) but finally got everything printed.

Let me add "by snail mail", which is what I meant. Did they ever go away "by snail mail"?

From a NCL Press Release dated April 266, 2007:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_042607

In advance of the e-documents, travel partners or guests with paid reservations will receive a new pre-documentation Freestyle Cruising Kit in the mail approximately 75 to 21 days prior to their scheduled sailing. This kit includes a personalized welcome letter, NCL’s welcome aboard booklet that answers questions they may have prior to their cruise, a shore excursion order form and booklet, personalized luggage tags and travel protection plan details, if applicable.

“We’ve built this system to meet the needs of our travel partners,” said Crane Gladding, NCL’s vice president of passenger services. “We’ve made it as flexible as possible, so that travel partners can indicate their preferences for the delivery of the Freestyle Cruising Kit, as well as the e-documents.”

Note, NCL never stated they were taking personalized luggage tags away!

I just got my Cruising Kit yesterday and I leave in 8 days!

Archived