Current concierges?

fflady

Kevin is currently the concierge on the Independence

We LOVED Kevin - he was so kind, professional and very helpful for us. I know it was his first Independence of the Seas sailing, but he was very knowledgeable and genuinely interested in our family.

Kevin is currently the concierge on the Independence

I was on the April 4th sailing of IOS and Gershwin was the concierge... Kevin was supposedly only taking over for the TA sailing but Gershwin said he was going to be back on IOS as concierge again after his brief 2 week holiday....did that change?

I was on the April 4th sailing of IOS and Gershwin was the concierge... Kevin was supposedly only taking over for the TA sailing but Gershwin said he was going to be back on IOS as concierge again after his brief 2 week holiday....did that change?
Our tablemates thought Gershwin was fabulous.

Our tablemates thought Gershwin was fabulous.

Yep, we had him for our sailing also...I spent much time talking with him and enjoyed his excellent hospitality...he was quite pleasant:) He gave me his personal e-mail addy to stay in touch since we are planning to sail IOS in Southampton next summer and I have tried to contact him several times with no response:confused:Thats why I was wondering if he is back on IOS or not:confused:I even tried contacting him through IOS's concierge e-mail addy and still no response.

How are you doing? We are going on the Liberty 10/10 to celebrate my 60th birthday with my parents. It is a big year as in January of this year I began treatment for breast cancer. It is a long process but I am happy to say, I don't need chemo just the road to reconstruction has been long and has had many bumps in the road. Looking forward to this life celebration!

If you are doing a B2B we will be getting on when you get off.

Just off NOS and was told no more Carlos Javier Ortiz,he has gone to the Monarch.

As Carlos, the usual concierge was in charge no idea who his stand in will be when he is on vacation.

He has gone to the Monarch? ??? Is that correct? I did not know that the Monarch had a CL. Could he have gone to fill in as a loyalty ambassador or something like that?

Annieeee

Just off Radiance and I am happy to report that Reyno Varkevisser will be the permanent Concierge in the Concierge Lounge on Oasis when she starts her sailings in December. He is currently in training on Freedom (like he really needs it).

Congratulations Reyno...........you deserve this position.

• 2 weeks later...
Is Pretty still in the Diamond Lounge? If so when I email her do I use her whole name?? Thanks.

I just emailed the concierge on Liberty and here is the latest info:

Suites Concierge is Anthea Helmsing.

Diamond Concierge is Mario Reyes.

My wife and I will be on Liberty OTS June 6th, 2009!:D

I just emailed the concierge on Liberty and here is the latest info:

Suites Concierge is Anthea Helmsing.

Diamond Concierge is Mario Reyes.

My wife and I will be on Liberty OTS June 6th, 2009!:D

Love Mario he is amazing. He was the Suites Concierge on our Liberty cruise last July.

He did a fantastic job and was so helpful for us!

He has gone to the Monarch? ??? Is that correct? I did not know that the Monarch had a CL. Could he have gone to fill in as a loyalty ambassador or something like that?

Annieeee

Havier was a stand in Concierge and came from guest realations and have been told that is where he is working on the Monarch.

Archived