Were To Buy

chefjhh

Hey man, you will find shops all over. I recomend you to check them out first and ask for the price, then ask again and again, once they give you the final price keep it in mind and keep looking. On the way back buy the one you liked

On silver you can bargain as well as jewelry as they raise the prices alot

Have fun

Adrian

Hey man, you will find shops all over. I recomend you to check them out first and ask for the price, then ask again and again, once they give you the final price keep it in mind and keep looking. On the way back buy the one you liked

On silver you can bargain as well as jewelry as they raise the prices alot

Have fun

Adrian

Hola Adrian,

We are hoping you are fixing to get some good luck with Dean looking like it may go further south than predicted. If all goes well, we are planning on being on the island and eating at Casa Denis on Sept 7th and 20th.

Stay safe,

Dave

WERE IS THERE A GOOD PLACE TO BUY A SIVER MENS RING AROUND PIER:eek:

I have always had good luck with Silver and Gold Collection. They have locations at the Puerta Maya and International Pier. I believe they have moved the Puerta Maya location temporarily downtown north of the town square until the pier is restored.

There are plenty of shops which offer silver jewelry. It does pay to shop around. I love the silver rings with the light blue opal. It reminds me of the water there.

Dave

Hola Adrian,

We are hoping you are fixing to get some good luck with Dean looking like it may go further south than predicted. If all goes well, we are planning on being on the island and eating at Casa Denis on Sept 7th and 20th.

Stay safe,

Dave

thanks Dave, looking after seeign you around!!!

Hope we miss it

Archived